September 14, 2009

Dear Friend!

Dear Friend,

Looking at the mirror, who do I see looking back?
Is it the person I want be or is there someone else I am meant to be, the person I should have been, but fell short of!
I know a little about falling short of expectations, I have had my fair share of shortcomings, I look back now and I tell myself “oh boy...you don tried, you know"
I have made decisions and at times, I wonder if I could have done, better...at this minute I still a do not an answer. I guess I never will.
Therefore, just in case there is someone telling you, you cannot or you will not because of such decisions, well I told people like that, I CAN and you should tell whoever that fellow is I CAN...
Because I believe, I can.
I also believe that love is out there... but do not settle for less...don’t accept just being loved, make sure your loving showing love also.
Believe that dreams come through every day because they do.
Sometimes happiness does not come from money, fame, or power, sometimes it comes from good friends and family and from the quiet nobility of leading a good life...there is nothing more important than this...this is how God will want us to live our lives.
U see... I believe that dreams come thru every day because they do.
So look in that mirror and remind yourself to be happy because you deserve to be. Believe that.
Every day I look into that mirror...I only see the man I have become... The man I am...the man I will be... as this is the most important thing in life, and make sure you are happy. Ok!? Because I am. I got good friends, a caring and wonderful family. In addition, just in case somewhere along the line I hurt you and you... I am sorry, so so sorry for being a jackass...please I beg you forgive me. I am not a perfect man. To those who hurt me I forgive, just because I need others I hurt to forgive me... (Smiles)

I am moving on, everyday is a new start. "I learn from my yesterday and I use my today to plan for my tomorrow". I think it is time you moved on too, move on and leave the past behind. I am going to utilize my second chance...u better do the same when you get yours and if you do not get one, create one for yourself.
I believe that for some people it is all about romance, destiny, and fate...for some it is all about writing their own story, they choose their own path. However, no matter how, you cannot choose who you love... you can only choose whether to open your heart to love. So make that best of choices and if in the end the choices do not work out as you hoped...then you have to make it out...Just as I am doing now.
I would like of every one that every new me to delete whatever negative thought you had formed out of my acts in the past. Never address, judge me by those my again. I only did what I thought was right at that time!

My famous friend said "If at first you don’t succeed, get and dust yourself up, kick yourself in the arse, drink a lil' or smoke a lot(whatever your fancy is)and tell life to take its problems and shove it! THEN, relax and go at it again...NOW that is how you handle good 'ol rejection! “ I will say "Every time you try and don’t succeed...just means you dint try well, Go back at it knowing how not to do it"
I believe I can, I know I can. How about you?

I believe in romance, destiny, and fate, I believe in creating my own path.
Nevertheless, no matter what I believe in, my core values or my destiny or path...One thing will remain I am I...............FRANCIS OLUWASEUN AYODEJI IGE
I Love me....I love acting out me, maybe someday I’ll write a book about me or even make a movie based on the story of my life.

My Life!

Today I publicly declare that I could not have gotten this far all alone...when I say far...I mean, twenty-four years of my existence on planet earth. I got through all the pains and gains...All the happy days and sad times...all these I got through because I am loved...I got through all these years because the kings of kings and his Son love me. God loves me.

Do the right things every time you can...And do not for get to tell someone you love him or she, I already did that.
I love you too...

'Seun IGE
P.S
You better #lightupnigeria...cos it another right thing to do.
God Bless Me, God Bless You And God Bless Nigeria!

2 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

nice one, Seun. Happy belated as well. I hope all is well and that you will update sometime soon.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Seun, is everything okay? Do update sometime soon.


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...