July 19, 2009

When HEART BREAK Becomes A LEARNING TOOL!

Albert Camus said and I qoute:
"Blessed are the hearts that can bend, they shall never be broken, but i wonder if there's no breaking, then there is no healing and if there is no healing then there is no learning and if there is no learning, there is no struggle, but d struggle is a part of life, so must all hearts be broken."

while going through my jotter I came across this quote, after reading over and over, The thought of a blogger(sugabelly) that had wrote about her heart break came to mind. I hope she learnt all that will be needed in her next move.

As I took in the words over and over again, I tried to put toghether where I had come across the quote....ha I remember "ONE TREE HILL", all the lessons and messages I got from watching these serial, I got off the serial somewhere around the fourth season..but I hold onto memories of watching ONE TREE HILL.
Sadly, I can not place, how many TV s
Shows, Serials,Movies, all from NOLLYWOOD. that gets me thinking about the mystery of LOVE, LIFE and many more, Something to ponder over for a long time, something to write down,meditate over it and share with you my fellow bloggers.

At the rate we chunk out movies and all sorts of messages on our TV, I wonder what would be broadcasted some years from now, thank God NBC is doing the best it can......I hope to contribute my own quota to the industry sometime soon.
As I write these, I am listening to Aaron Neville's- "Even If My Heart Would Break" and I ask that God gives every heart broken person the courage to move on.......Its just a part of learning...hm
I gats to go....have to design a LOGO for a new Clothing Company. CIAO

No comments: